Joey is my everything! He always makes me laugh.... (might get into trouble for posting this picture lol)
he has a great sense of humor, and there is never a dual moment when he is around! He is hard working and does everything he possibly can to make sure that we are taken care of! He has giving up a lot of his wants, and would like to haves so that we can be where we are today. He is EXTREMELY smart! Not just book smart, but he always seems to make the right decisions (like marrying me... lol) Which has truely been a blessing for us! It's about what is best for us, not just him, or just me. He is a great Dad....
He takes such good care of our little princess, I don't worry as much as I thought I would while i'm at work. I know she is in good hands and that he can handle anything she throws at him! It has been a great lesson of patience for him, but he is willing to learn it! Last night I came home and the house was clean, the baby was happy and he was starting to make dinner! I really did get sooo lucky and I hate to say it but sometimes I take this amazing man for Granteed and I forget how truely blessed I am to have him as mine! There aren't many husbands out there that will go to work at 5 in the morning, come home and take care of their kid for 8 hours and on top of that clean and cook! I truely am blessed!! He makes sure we read scriptures every night and pray at every meal! He makes me want to be a better person! He is my best friend and has taught me sooo much over the last almost 3 years!! We don't always agree on everything and sometimes we even yell at each other, but it seems like those times bring us closer together! I just want you to know how thankful I am to have you as mine! I'm sorry I often take you for granteed, but I'm sure going to try to be better about that! You really are the best thing that has ever happened to me and we wouldn't be where we are today without you and your hard work! I just want you to know that I believe in you and appreciate all that you do! Thank you so much for being the best husband ever! I'm the luckiest and I really mean that!! I LOVE YOU!!!! xoxo MWAH!!!
Love Always,
Lara Lou

No comments:
Post a Comment