Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

7.17.2011

Our Hiking Adventure

As most of you know, Joey loves hiking to Indian Panels and checking out the pictographs and petroglyphs. So this weekend we decided to venture out! We went to Sego Canyon and saw these pretty awesome panels. Brooklyn was so good!! (as always) and only didn't like the part where the wind was blowing at her! Here are some pictures of our findings and Joey and Brooklyn at her first Indian Panel... I'm sure there will be many more to come :)
 He was so cute with her! I love watching them together! I could do it all day! They are both my favorite people in the world and I'm glad we have one full day to spend time together before the craziness of the week takes over! I can't wait for the times when we will have the full weekend together! We'll keep that as the prize at the end of these next couple of years!
I couldn't resist... lol she makes some of the funniest faces! I'm glad I got this one! Hopefully your having some fun summer adventures as well! I can't wait for the many more we will have, although summer is more than half over, how sad! I guess we'll just make every weekend as busy as ever!! Gotta enjoy this time while it's here!

No comments: