Since Brooklyn is almost two months old I decided that I should probably put these pictures up! I wish I had some stats to share but I didn't weigh her are check her length... next month I will!! I just thought these pictures where super cute so I had to share!!
she has gotten so big! it amazes me how fast time is going. But it amazes me more with how quickly she has changed and all the things she is learning! She is awake longer during the day now and she loves to be talked to! she'll smile really big and kicks her legs when Joey or I talk to her! She is starting to makes noises and can lift her head up while laying on her tummy! She loves to eat, I call her my chunky monkey cause lately she has chunked up, which is sooo cute!!! She still is such a good baby and her and Joey are loving the time they get to have together while i'm gone to work!

No comments:
Post a Comment