Well the christmas season is in full bloom over here! We always enjoy this time of year!! Joey wanted to build a gingerbread house, so we did just that! I think it turned out pretty good!! Joey put the house together and started decorating, and I finished the decorating! It was fun, its been a while since i've decorated gingerbread houses!
The Finished product!
Last year we decided not to put up our tree because we were living with the Bernards, Well this year we are still living with them, but have our own living room set up, so we pulled out the tree and got some ornaments to add to it this year! I love sitting in the room with all the lights off but that of the christmas tree!!! It just feels so Cozy! We have also received a couple (quite literally a couple) of christmas cards, and decided to hang them up!! If we get anymore we will add to it! :)
I have always loved this time of year, the traditions, and food, giving, and spending time with family. It's always a reminder of how grateful I am for family and for all the many things that I have been blessed with! Joey and I were talking the other and reminissing of our first christmas together and how we barely had enough money for a christmas tree! We have definately been blessed over the last couple of years! Its been amazing to see the lords hand in our lives! Especially now more than ever! Things are just lining up and I can definately tell you that things happen for a reason, they may not be what you would like to have happen, but it definately all happens they way it is supposed to and I know that now more than ever without a doubt! I'm grateful for the subtle reminders that I have daily that remind me that I am loved and that someone is watching over me! I'm grateful for our families! They are both such blessings in our lives! I'm grateful for Joey and for everything that he does for me! I love him so much!! I hope each of you have a Merry Christmas and that you have the oportunity to reflect back on your life and to be grateful for all that you have! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comment:
Ha HA i must say my first ginger bread house turned out fabulous, even though i will probably use it as target practice since it is still sitting around and hard as a rock lol.... thanks babe!!!
Post a Comment