Well I'm a little behind on documenting the growth of our baby, but thats because i've been debating how much I really want to make public and blah blah blah.... After thinking it over I decided what they heck-- So Going back a few weeks... Here is a picture of me at 14 weeks. Just barely showing! (Don't mind what I look like I just got off of work and my eye was freaking out again! So I look like i'm on drugs... which I'm not!)
its not the greatest picture but I like it! :)
At 14 weeks we had our 2nd Doctors appointment! We got to listen to the heart beat! Which was music to my ears! Everything is looking great! So far our due date is still the 6th of June. Some stats about the baby.... at 14 weeks the baby is about 5 inches. Our baby now has its finger prints and toe prints!! It's quiet the exciting time! I have been feeling great! I eat tons and am tired a lot, but it is all worth is and we can't wait until we find out what we are having! I'll try to be better about updating probably every 4 weeks or so when we have a doctors appointment! :)

2 comments:
Look at you all cute and pregnant. I am so excited to meet this little one and to read all about your gestation.
Congrats! What an exciting time. You are very lucky not to have morning sickness. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!
Post a Comment