Christmas 2010 Started off a little bit earlier than we were all anticipating... but ended up being a good thing! Joey started the morning off at 6:40a making omlets for everyone (Bernard tradition, you have to eat before you open) After we ate omlets we went and opened presents! Santa was good to us this year! Just like years past!
Joey Making Omlets
After we opened presents we didn't mess around we cleaned everything up and started making the turkey! I made the turkey this year and it was the very first one that I have ever cooked! I got this sweet turkey oven from Joey for christmas, so I decided to try it out!
Getting the Turkey Ready
The Fianl product! Thanks Aunt Laree for the amazing turkey recipe! It turned out DELICIOUS!!!!
When I say santa was good to us this year.... He was REALLY GOOOD to Joey! Joey for the last two christmas's has been asking santa for "his" TV. Well santa had a chat with Mrs. Clause and well he got the TV. Couldn't pass up a good deal I guess! LOL Its a 52 inch LED and it is massive! But Joey is very very very happy with it! (secretly so am I) :) Hopefully you guys had a great christmas as well! We are looking forward to the new year and the best Christmas/birthday present ever! :D (our baby!)

1 comment:
I love love love christmas time! Thanks for the sweet presents babe, but most of all i love playing santa with you again this year i love giving to others its so amazing and truly just makes you get that feeling you can not describe, ya know.... its awesome!!!!! I look forward to many many more great years and christmas's with you and by the way your turkey was amazing!!!
Post a Comment