Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

12.01.2010

Baby on Board!

Thanksgiving this year was great!! We always have so many things to be grateful for but this year Joey and I are extra thankful for our little bundle of Joy that is on the way!!! We have officially let the cat out of the bag so its time to blog about it.... Joey and I are going to have a BABY!!!! We are so excited!!! I'm 13 weeks along and we are due on June 6th (as of now!) I've been feeling great! I haven't suffered from morning sickness! (THANK GOODNESS!) I just want to eat and sleep all the time! lol We have had such a hard time not telling anyone Joey especially! He just wants to tell EVERYONE!!! (Which now he can, and i'm sure he will!) We found a great doctor down here in Price and so far everything has been perfect! We just hope it stays that way. We will most likely find out the gender in January! If you ask Joey if he wants a boy or girl he will tell you a boy! And I tend to agree with him, but as long as we have a heathy baby, boy or girl will be the perfect addition to our family! We are both really excited and we will keep the blog updated about not only our baby adventures but life adventures too! We are planning on moving (from Huntington to Price) come April or May, and Joey has a job interview tomorrow! Keep your fingers crossed! Life is good and we couldn't be more thankful!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so excited for you both! I vote for a girl.... :)
-Alyssa

Stevie and Meesha said...

Congrats. That is so exciting. I am not sure we knew that you guys lived in Huntington! We need to get together and hang out or do something! Good luck with the job interview and congrats again. Being parents is the best!

Tosha said...

that is so exciting your going to be a great mother! so my sister in law is marrying and guy from huntington Kade allred do you know him?

Garrett and Stefanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica Tanner said...

Joey told matson already!! super excited for you guys! we look forward to seeing you soon sometime and especially that little baby!! fun fun!!

Sarah said...

Congrats to you Arla! I hope your baby has red hair.

Leslie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

The Falkers said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Congrats!!!

The Reel Fisch Story said...

Congrats! I'm feelin a boy, but who knows! Exciting!!!

Kelly said...

SO excited for you!!! All you people at work are keeping me busy with crocheting, etc!! gosh! lol

Joey said...

A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least that is what i am hoping but most of all I will be as happy as a fat kid eating cake with you and the baby, boy or girl, being healthy! I am so very excited and gratful for the chance and oppurtunity to be a dad! MWAH!!! I LOVE YOU ANGEL!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Congrats you guys! Joey make sure you rub her feet when they are swollen. lol. I hope its a boy to. Girls are just complicated. lol.

Love,
Joe and Lace.