Look out world, I'm officially Legal!! :D It was my birthday on the 24th and I had a pretty good day! My birthday celebration started on Wednesday the 23th at work I got an ice cream cake! On my official birthday I went to work and then came home and Joey had a cake made for me and we played cards until it was too late to keep our eyes open!
The day after my birthday we went up to my parents and had a Pizza party with cake and ice cream! We also went and saw Toy Story 3!! We loved it! Such a good movie! Then Saturday we went to the eye doctor (Its been about two years...) we both got new much needed perscriptions! :D That night we met up with Matson (Joey's last mission companion) and Erica (his fiance) at the Gateway where we walked around and talked and at at Tucanos Brazilian Grill! It was SO SO SO Yummy! We then drove to Provo and watched The Grown Ups! It was so funny! After the movie we went to Erica's house and they boys played a little basketball, then we talked some more and then headed home. Once we got home (at 12:30am) There was a package for me, and so I opened it up and it was a CRICUT EXPRESSION (the big daddy)!!!! Oh my heck, it is so awesome! Joey got it for me for my birthday and it didn't get there until after we left.... but we stayed up and played with it until 2am!!! :D I can't wait until I have more time to sit and play with it!! I also got 4 cartridges, a tool kit, and new clothes!!!
THANKS BABE!!!! Your the best! I love it! and I'll use it! I PROMISE!! I love you!!! As you can see I got super spoiled!! As always!! Here's to 21 fantabulous years! And a bunch more to come!

1 comment:
what a youngun....lol
so...what exactly is a cricut?
Post a Comment