The day after we planted our garden, we went up to Taylorsvile for a work training! It was a lot of fun, I learned lots and had a great time with the managers and other supervisors in the corporate office! I work for such a great company and I love it! On wednesday night they put us in a hotel room at the Residence Inn Marriott! It was SO nice! We had two flat screen TV's one in the living room and one in the bedroom! A way comfy King sized bed, and a kitchen! It was tight!
After the day of training Joey and I went out to dinner HERE! It was so good!! The best part is we got our food for FREE!!! We got seated right away and there were two waiters that kept walking by us, but didn't stop to take our order. So we had been sitting there for about 10 mins and Joey stopped the waiter and asked if he knew who our waiter or waitress was... and the waiter said, i'm not sure let me check... well a waitress comes and takes our order, then the manager comes out and apologizes and offers us a free appetizer. We didn't want that cause we had already ordered our food, so she said okay well save room for dessert. A little bit later she comes back and says our meal has been taken care of, hands us a bag of Peanuts that has a free appetizer gift card on it and then tells us to get dessert! So we didn't pay a penny!! I can only imagine what they would have done if Joey had gotten mad! But hey we won't complain! :) It turned out to be a great weekend! Jen Jen graduated on Friday and we were able to be up there for that! Also I should mention that my Brother in law Ryan graduated with his masters the weekend before that! Congrats to Jen Jen and Ryan!! We love you both and we are glad we could come support you guys! :)

1 comment:
lucky ducky!
Post a Comment