Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

6.02.2010

The Garden!

I mentioned earlier that we wanted to plant a garden... It took a lot of work because all the boxes below had to be weeded and dirt had to be brought in from the canyon... But thanks to my sweet husband, it all got done! He worked so hard to get it all ready and the day after memorial day we got the garden planted!!

Here is Joey putting the final touches to the boxes and planting the seeds!! He is so excited!! Its been fun to watch him!! Its our first garden since being married, and he takes such good care of it! Every morning before I leave to work he walks me around and shows me the new plants popping up! :) I wish I could say I helped.... but I haven't done much... it sure is his baby!!  I'm grateful for his hard work and dedication to this little garden! Watering twice a day (cause it is so bloody hot!) and not evening complaining! I sure do love you babe! Thanks for taking care of the garden! Your the best!

1 comment:

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

oh so much fun, i want a garden some day!