9.10.2009
Since we've been home...
There has been a couple nights of campfire fun and rosting hot dogs and making smores...

Plenty of scouting deer for the hunt...
A trip to the desert...(well the Little Grand Canyon anyways!) 

Oh yeah, Can't forget fishing or shooting at them dang praire dogs... 
of course we have visited with family and friends! We also bought a tent this week so hopefully we'll go camping sometime soon! :) We are still trying to find an apartment and jobs... But at least we are finding things to do until that happens! Tomorrow is Joey's birthday.. he will be 23 years old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
huh, you have visited friends and family huh??? I don't remember seeing either of you at my door? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD! One night you are going to find me knocking at your door in the middle of the night just so I can see your hot face again. You were missed this summer babe!
we miss you lara
The wild, wild west isn't the same with out you Lara! I know you're still in the west, but ya know what I mean. Mini still says your name in her daily ramblings! And her mama still says you're her favorite red head. Miss you, love you!
xoxo,
Mags
Post a Comment