I have this horrible problem with my eyes! I have yet to figure out what the deal is with them! For a long period of time they were fine until this weekend..... When i'm outside I can't see anything, when i'm inside my right eye is mainly closed, and I have to wear my glasses! This is pretty much what my eye looks like but darker red.... and sometimes its not even red! UGH!!! 
Having this eye problem made me get a little glimpse of what it would be like to be blind. I have definately taken my vision for granteed! Driving home from my parents house today I had my eyes closed for the most part! It was HORRIBLE!!! I couldn't see the pretty leaves changing color through the canyon, I had no idea where we were, and couldn't watch/look Joey sing or at all! It just made me think about how awful it would be to be blind, or for that matter to loose any of the 5 senses! I'm so very grateful for my senses to be able to see beautiful things and the people that mean so much to me! (somedays better than others!) To be able to hear the birds and my music, to smell fresh home made bread cooking, to taste delicious white fudge covered pretzels, and to be able to feel!! I'm just truely grateful for the little things that our Hevenly Father has blessed us with to make life more enjoyable! This week I will be more appreciative of the little things!


2 comments:
You better be getting to an eye doctor missy. Not trying to be a nag, just love you and want you to take good care of yourself.
Scary Lara! I hope this goes away asap. Let us know how it goes please.
Post a Comment