I Married the love of my life and my best friend! It has been the best year of my life! I've learned a lot about working together, about myself, being more patient, forgiving, and about a love that is unconditional, growing daily, and that no matter what I will always have!
I'm grateful for Joey and his patience with me over the last year, for the love that he has for me, for his willingness to give up and do so much for me! He is the greatest husband ever! I love you Joey! Here is to many more anniversaries to come! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!! I Love you!

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! Did you take pics of your Romeo and Juliet room?
Happy Anny. I'm glad you both are so happy.
I can't believe it's been a year! You are so cute together and I'm glad he's taking good care of you!
Congratulations you two love birds!
Hey you two! Congrats! Just refound your blog. My bad! Sounds like you had a wonderful summer and are headed into a great fall! Good luck with the hunt! And hopefully we'll see you next week!
Post a Comment