Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

6.05.2009

New York CITY!!!!

Well we finally got to go to the city!! We only spent a couple of hours there and man there is so much to do and SO MANY PEOPLE!!! It was a lot of fun! I finally feel like i'm actually in NEW YORK!!! We first went to Central Park! There were so many people playing frisbee, baseball, running, biking, picnicing.... you name it! I really liked this picture because you can see the tall buildings through the trees!! It was fun just to walk through the park and it is HUGE!!!!

Our next stop for the day was TIME SQUARE!!! Man it was crazy there!! People sitting in the street, the biggest Toys R Us i've ever seen!! It was so cool! The Hersey Chocolate store (this picture is for aunt Laree!), and a BROADWAY show(for Jen Jen) down every side street!! I just want to go see all of them!!! It was fun and It was great being able to do something with Joey other than watching a movie and falling asleep!! We got Jamba Jucies and I got three shirts (Joey Spoils me!!) We also ate hotdogs from a corner stand-- which were pretty amazing! Joey kept asking me if I wanted to go into stores and I just told him.... Not yet-- I was just scoping it all out seeing where we want to go again! I'm super excited because Joey said he is excited to go to a broadway show now!! YAY!! Hopefully well do some more exploring soon!!! :)

1 comment:

Mel Bernard said...

SO jealous and so happy for you. I LOVE New York and I am happy to see you are getting to enjoy the city.