Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

6.25.2009

BirTHDaY FuN!!

Well Its Offical.... I AM NOW 20!! YAY!!! :) Also offically spoiled!! The day started with a package from home! New clothes, lotion, socks and cute Ice cream bowls!! THANKS MOM,DAD, JENNA, JANEAL, TERRY and TYLER!!! I also got the sweetest card from LANAE, RYAN, and the KIDS!! They drew me pictures and Nate wrote me a note! I cried when I read it!! THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!! I was lucky enough to have Tanya cover for me so I could go play in the city with Joey! I had no idea what we were going to do but Joey had it all figured out!! What a sweet husband I have!! Before we left TANYA, MAGS, LITTLE MISS AYDA, KATIE and TOSHA came and sang to me and spoiled me with treats and a cute new headband that I can't wait to wear!! THANKS GUYS!! Your the Best!!! :) Then it was off to the city!!It was pouring rain when we got off the train, so we had to get ourselves an unbrella or it would have looked like we dove into a lake!(reason for the hair looking like I didn't do it!! LOL)After we got our protection from the rain we went to dinner at Planet Hollywood! It was super Yummy, and way cool to see the different hand prints and costumes used in movies and on braodway! Then it was off for the big surprise! Joey got us tickets to see the LION KING!!!! We had way good seats! and it was AMAZING!!!!! (now you can see why I am spoiled!!) Other than just simpling having the greatest husband EVER!!! The music, costumes EVERYTHING!! It was outstanding! If you ever get the chance to see it.... GO!!! :) After the show we walked back to grand central station and It was fun being at Time Square with the lights all a glow!! We took pictures in the middle of the street and then it was back to the train! (Had to get a famous picture of my eyes closed! Have to say I am getting better at keeping them open!! LOL)Joey had also taken the time to make me a cake before we left!! I'm telling you i'm super spoiled! When we got home we ate some cake and Joey had sweet revenge from when I shoved cake in his face! I guess that what you get!! :) It was a great day! Definatly a day I won't forget ever!!! Thanks again for all the birthday wishes!! Thanks Joey for all you do, and for making this birthday one I will never forget!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! :) I am the Luckiest Girl alive!! MWAH!

4 comments:

Kelsea said...

You are so cute. I can't believe how long your hair is. I'm glad you had an amazing birthday. It sounded like it was a blast. Now you are officially no longer a teenager, welcome to the old farts club :-). Love you and Miss you.

Anaelay said...

I'm so glad you posted all about your day! I was so excited to read about it and WOW...what a day. I am so glad that you got to go play...way to go Joey!! We sure did miss celebrating with you, but I love that you had a day you'll never ever forget! Love you!

kylee said...

LAra! I just saw your mom the other day in the store.. and it made me think of you! HAPPY BIRHTDAY! I can't believe 2o is finally here. Werent' we just in high school?? :) Looks like you guys are having some fun adventures! I love your blog! Happy late birthday again! Love ya!

Joey Bernard said...

well babe i only treat you the way i know you deserve to be treated, so thank you for being the woman i have always dreamed of and more! MWAH!