
This month I decided to try something different. One of his other loves is Football, so I made him his own "GOAL" Post..... Every morning we write on it what his goal for the day is going to be, I've been trying to find picture of his weekly goals and his big monthly goal to put in the middle, but that is taking sometime!
Next month I'm struggling with what to do next-- I was thinking of some hunting something or another but I can't find any decent pictures of Bucks with big horns-- so If you happen to come across any clip art Buck, just let me know!! LOL :) Or if you have any other ideas I would appreciate the input!! THANKS!!!

5 comments:
You are way to clever and SO creative. I love that you actually do it. I have ideas in my head, but no follow through! Go You!!
Look at how cute you two are!! Hope your loving you summer.
And this seems to be working famously my dear!!! Mr. J is doing awesome.
How awesome is that!!!! If we come with you guys next year I might just have to use those clever ideas to keep my joe and I going. You are so smart!!!
You are so good. You're ideas are so cute. It's nice to have incentives it makes it a little easier. I'm glad you got to see the city finally. The time is going by fast, Kins gets married in two weeks. AHHH. So hopefully the next three months go by fast so we can hang out. Love ya. Have fun. I'll let you know if I see any buck pictures.
Post a Comment