So my sister showed this to me a while back and I just think it is funny!! I wasn't having the best of days and then I watched this!! Sorry for the language! (don't forget to pause the music below!!)
I love all of your pictures. It's good to hear that things are going well for you guys. It makes it a bit easier for us stuck here to know that at least you guys are having a good time ;-) I miss you and I love your updates. Love ya keep us posted.
P.S. It has rained here for the last three weeks. You've missed some awesome chances to play in the rain with me :-)
1 comment:
I love all of your pictures. It's good to hear that things are going well for you guys. It makes it a bit easier for us stuck here to know that at least you guys are having a good time ;-) I miss you and I love your updates. Love ya keep us posted.
P.S. It has rained here for the last three weeks. You've missed some awesome chances to play in the rain with me :-)
Post a Comment