Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

2.24.2009

REAGAN!!!


This past summer I was Reagans Nanny! We spent everyday together except for saturdays and sundays! We did everything from the park for picnics, visiting the zoo, swimming lessons, coloring, playing barbies, swimming in the back yard, washing the cars, playing tag in the backyard, riding bikes, trying on all the shoes in the closet to playing with the neighbors, and singing songs in the car-- at the top of our lungs! One would think after being with a three year old everyday it would get annoying and boring and you would get sick of the little critter. (If they aren't your own) Well that wasn't the case at all! I miss her so much! It was like she was my other half! She helped plan my wedding reception (which was in their backyard), Came with me to get my dress altered, helped pick out my shoes (which she LOVED and would wear around all the time!) and she picked out her pretty dress also! There was never a dull moment with us two! We definatley had our good days and our bad, but every body does! With Joey being gone all summer it was nice having the litte distraction to keep me busy! I'm so very grateful I had the opportunity to watch her! She taught me so much even though she is only four, she usually has a smile on her face and has such a love for life!! I miss her everyday!!! Here are some pictures of the fun things we did! I miss you crazy little girl!

So I just have to throw in there really fast that one of Reagans favorite songs was Fall For You By Secondhand Serenade... Yep everyday no matter where we were going in the car, it would have to be playing and we would have it on repeat because it would be the only thing she would listen to! She would always have me tip the rear view mirror so she could see me singing with her! The video is her in her car seat singing it! Its so cute cause she knows all the words! She wouldn't let me record her without the music up louder so sorry you can't hear her very well but listen closely! This song will forever remind me of her! (Make sure you pause my music!!) She was such a joy to have around! I miss her little laugh and everything about her!!! Thanks Angela & Alan for letting me be a part of your daughters life!! I love you guys!!! <3

2 comments:

MaKenzie said...

Hey Lara, I don't know if you remember me or not. I'm dating Kelsea's brother Karson, from the all night soccer party. Well, I thought I would tell you what a small world it is cause this little girl is my cousin! Well sorta, she's my cousin's cousin but we're all pretty close. Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I noticed that you are LDS... So am I and the 3 other designers at Scrappin' Blogs...
We just wanted to drop a comment by and see if you wouldnt mind checking us out... I noticed you are a follower of Delightful Dots and our layouts are quite similar to hers!
We would love it if you would view our layouts and maybe give us a try!
♥
www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com