On Friday afternoon we watched Griff and Gav! It was a lot of fun, we had snacks and they sat on Joey and watch Man vs Wild with him. I couldn't understand why they would want to sit and watch it but I guess its just a boy thing!! After watching a little bit of the show we played Hide and Go Seek-- they didn't quite get the concept, but we had fun hiding from each other! The boys really wanted to go outside, Griff was pretty set on going out, he even put shoes on... they were Joeys and really didn't fit him, he kept tripping over them! After going outside he came back in complaining that it was hard to walk and that they hurt him!
Gav loves playing with Uncle Joey! While Joey was laying on the floor he would run from a good distance back and jump on Joey! It was so funny!!! He had his little tounge hanging out like Michael Jordan! (make sure to pause the music! )
We had a good time watching the boys!!! I love watching Joey play with them! He does a great job! One of these days maybe i'll get pictures of our nieces!! ha ha
Other than babysitting Joey and I have been doing really good. Still just plowing our way through school and looking forward to spring break! Joey will start selling again pretty soon and I continue to work on campus. We are starting to think about packing up our apartment! Its crazy to think that in 8 weeks school will be done and we'll be off to New York! :) Its like they say... Time Flys when your having fun! and we sure are having ourselves a good time!

1 comment:
That is so awesome. That picture with him with Joey's shoes on is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I am really excited.
Post a Comment