2.03.2009
Our Summer Adventure....
Well as most of you know during the summer months Joey has been selling secerity systems.... Last summer he went to Texas and I had to stay far too many miles away from him-- well the other day we found out where our summer adventures are going to take place this year!!!! We are 95% sure we are going to.......NEW YORK!!!!! I'm super excited! The furthest I've ever been that way is Florida and its not really that way-- so it'll be a new fun exciting adventure!! We will be leaving the last week in April!!! There is still 5% chance that we will be in LA, which wouldn't be bad either!! But as of now New York is the place!!! I'll update more after we know which part of New York and all that fun stuff!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well even if no one else is jealous or not excited for us or whatever.... i am sure am excited about New York!!!!!! I love you!!! and cant wait for just some me and you time ya know!!!! It will be way good for us babe!!!! FOR ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!! MWAH!!!
Post a Comment