Well for Valentines day this year everyday of the week we got a little something for each other-- I got Joey all of the Harry Potter movies and he got me weights and two movies and a shirt that says Get Hooked on it for fishing! On friday before we went to his parents house, he gave me a dozen pink roses!! They weren't just any pink roses, they were pink roses from a little girl crying in the parking lot. So the story goes like this. Walking into Walmart to get a few things Joey passed a little girl crying and her sister saying, "Sorry I didn't tell you moms favorite color was purple! I should have just not told you." Well Joey being the sweetheart he is went up to the little girl and asked what was wrong and she proceeded to tell him that she got pink flowers when she should have got purple and now the store wouldn't let her take them back. So Joey took the little girl and her sister inside and picked out the perfect purple roses for the little girls mom and traded with her. So I got the Perfect pink roses with a cute little story! Awww what a great, caring, lovable man I married!! :)

8 comments:
That is such a cute story. What a great husband you have. The roses are beautiful. Hope you are enjoying Price. :0)
seriously? cutest story ever!
That story is so sweet:) Very impressed that he thought of it as well. I also watched all of your videos when he proposed to you and I have to say what a trooper you are to do all of those things! (I loved it when you said "the things I do for this guy") :) But we love them anyways. I am not sure I could have done that! You guys are so cute:)
Way to go Joey! That is so cute, and the roses are beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys.
aw, what a great act of service. that gave my goosebumps. you two are so adorable!
Hey the place that we went swimming was in Lehi. It is called the Lehi Legacy Center:)
Lara! your blog is so cute! I miss you! we will have to do something soon! What part of New York are you going to? You will love it :)
Brownie Points for that one!! Thanks for sharing. Love ya!
Post a Comment