For Thanksgiving this year we went to Idaho with my family. We all must have been having too good of a time, cause the picture below is the only one I could find to steal. Looking back now I wish I would have taken more! It's always a good time spending time with Family! It's been 2 years since we have been to Idaho, so it was a new trip for sweet Brookie and she did such a great job!!
We were up there for 4 days! Thanks to my Aunt Laree and Uncle Randy who let us stay at their Beautiful house! It was fun just to sit around and talk and watch Brookie play with my cousins! They just loved her to pieces! I hardly ever saw her cause they would just come get her and play with her! She loved having kids to play with!
It was nice just sitting with my siblings and talking, it rarely happens anymore and it was a good time. Thanks everyone for the awesome food (which I was eating NON STOP all weekend!) and for the good time! Can't wait until we get to be all together again! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment