Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

11.14.2012

Big Girl Bed

A while ago we got Brookie a big girl bed, when we first got it, she climbed on it for a minute thought it was cool and then wanted nothing to do with it. So I added a pillow and would play toys with her on it, but she still wouldn't sit on it for very long. The other day I walked down the hall and she was sitting on her bed with her Blanket reading! It was so cute! Now she will climb on it and play toys while sitting on it and she is definately used to it, Which was the whole idea before we move the crib out!
I keep looking at her each day and she is just getting so big! She has so much personalitiy and is learning new stuff every day! The words she has picked up on and the way she knows what she wants and thats that is just amazing! She is a sweetheart! It's fun watching her grow, I just wish time would slow down a little bit!

No comments: