Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

11.05.2012

Brookie Funnies

I came accross these pictures on our phones the other day and couldn't not post them and share the stories! our little Brookie is a silly goose! Here are some good stories to share...

We heard some whimpering coming from the front room and I walked in there and I didn't see Brookie anywhere, but I heard the Whimpering again, so I walked over to her toy box and found this.... She was stuck and couldn't get out... so of course I had to take a picture before I helped her out! lol
 I was filling up Brookies bath tub and left to grab a wash cloth really quick, next thing I know I hear crying... Brookie had fallen in the bathtub... full clothes.... trying to get her toys. Luckily I had just turned the water on so there wasn't that much! Silly goose! Trying to get the clothes off of her was a bit of a challenge at first! haha but we managed and she thought it was funny after a minute! Needless to say, I always make sure we have a wash cloth before we start filling the tub up!
 Brooklyn LOVES apples! She will get an apple out of the fridge hand it to me to take the starting bit, and then I usually get it back when she is at the core. One day she got her apple and was laying on the floor eating it and licking it like she was a dog! The things this kid comes up with just cracks me up! I'm always laughing and running for the camrea! Love this little girl!
 Last but not least, the way she sleeps lately.... she usually ends up the the corner of her crib! squished to the side! You never know where she is going to be or what you might find in the morning when you go in to wake her up! She is such a cutie! We love her so much and the joy that she brings us!! :)