I have the best husband ever! I got home from work the other night and there was a bag of hugs sitting outside the door, so I picked the bag up thinkin Joey must have dropped it or something. Well I opened the door, and there where flower pedals, kisses, and candles lighting the way to the bathroom! I tip toed to the bathroom and found this in the bath tub with more candles and a note. The note said, Now that i've hugged you before you came in, kissed the ground that you've walked on and showered you with roses will you be mine forever?
(Sorry its a little blurry, this one was taken with the lights out)
I'd say it's one of the best ways to come home from work! He really is a sweetheart! Not just for being so thoughtful and so sweet. But he is always thinkin about me and ways to help me out! Since I work so late and have been soooo tired lately, I come home from work and he has dinner ready and on the table! He gets up early and goes to work and doesn't even complain and stays up late to be with me! I don't think I tell him enough how much I appreciate him and his willingness to drop everything to help me out, even if its as simple as picking something up! He is a great man! I really am truely blessed to have him as my husband! He is going to be the best daddy ever!! I used to worry that having him home with the baby for 8 hours alone at a time, that he wouldn't be able to handle it or that i'd be soooo worried, but lately i'm not worried about that at all! He is going to be the perfect dad! And i'm grateful our little girl gets to spend so much time with this amazing man! I wouldn't want it any other way and she isn't even born yet! Thanks Joey for being my best friend and the best husband! I'm grateful that i'm yours forever and ever!!!
I love you soooo much!!!

4 comments:
you are so cute pregnant
So cute! Joey seems like a sweetheart. I'm sure he'll be just fine with your little girl!
What a great guy! You guys are going to make awesome parents. Can't wait to meet baby girl.
Raising that husband/daddy bar pretty high there!!! Very cool!
Post a Comment