Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

5.07.2011

SPOILED!!!

Wow, we are so spoiled! Today I had another baby shower in Price, my sweet sister-in-law Mel did just a great job!! The food was delicious the decorations were so cute and I just feel so loved and spoiled!! We got so many cute outfits, diapers, blankets and lots of neccesities! Which I am SOOO Thankful for! We are down to 26 days!! Time is going so fast we are both super excited and can't wait to meet our sweet angel!  
 This week we also got lots of stuff in the mail!! It was like christmas, only better!! The car seat and stroller arrived Wednesday! Joey had a great time putting the stroller together, I wish I was home so I could have taken pictures of him, after he finished he kepts pushing the stroller around the house and talkin to my belly about all the walks they are going to go on! I wish I had a camcorder to document these sweet moments.
 We also got some additions to baby girls room this week! The diaper stacker, Night light, Clothes Hamper, and crib skirt. It's super cute and ready for her to come home to! We also ordered her name to go hang on the wall in her room and that showed up this week too! It's super cute, hand painted and the lady did such an awesome job!! I love it!
 Clothes and diapers are piling up!
Like I said we are super spoiled! Truely loved by many and I'm so grateful for all the love and support we have had thus far! I'm hoping tonight i'll be able to finish washing all of the baby clothes and blankets, and organizing babies room (yes I am nesting) Everyday before I leave to work I make sure the house is clean just in case--It's all coming sooo soon and I couldn't be happier! I'm ready to meet my baby girl and to be a momma!

P.S. Happy mothers day to all you mommas out there :) Especially mine, Thanks for always being there for me over the years and being so supportive and willing to help whenever! Your the best momma and I hope I can be half the mom that you have been and are! Love you!!

4 comments:

Kaylene said...

Thank you so much Lara. You are going to make a darling mom and I am so excited to see both of you soon. Love the room decorations and all the cute clothes. You will have to do two outfits each day!!

Anaelay said...

Her name letters turned out so cute and I'm in love with your carseat/stroller! Happy nesting!

Kristen said...

Lara you are the cutest little pregnant woman and i LOVE your carseat and stroller!

Lace and Joe said...

Congrats to you and Joey! She is beautiful! I hope all is well with you!