Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

4.14.2011

Home Improvements

Lately it feels like we are making larger purchases then normal to better our home and to make things a little more convient. Starting with these bad boys! After one weekend of doing Laundry at the Landromat and sitting there for 2 hours, Joey and I decided that we needed to purchase these babies! I came home from work and they were set up and ready to go, and I LOVE THEM!!!!! It's so nice to do laundry whenever I want and not having to pay an arm and leg for it!!!  
 After being in our apartment a month and a half and having people come over and sit on the couches to eat dinner, we decided we were in desperate need of a kitchen table! We found this one for a GREAT deal and couldn't turn it down! We finally got all the pieces this week and got it all put together!! It is the perfect addition!
I feel like our little place is coming together! Slowly but Surely! This weekend Joey gets to put together baby girls dresser! After its all assembled I'll post pictures!! Joey has been quiet the Handyman! He should be the one in the pictures! He put in a lot of work putting together the table and hooking up the washer and dryer and getting it into the apartment! :) Thanks babe! YOUR THE BEST I really do appreciate everything you've done and continue to do! I'm spoiled rotten!

1 comment:

Anaelay said...

Your table (and you) looks great! I sure love it and hope that you do to. We'll have to come try it out soon!