Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

3.24.2010

On Wednesday night Cody and Kelsea came down from Roy to spend the rest of spring break with us! All day Thursday Kelsea and I went shopping in Provo! It was a lot of fun! We found some way cute things.... Chalk one up for a successful shopping trip, including these!
Our first pair of skinny jeans! Hollister had them on clearence! Can't beat that!! Kelsea and I both got a pair!! Super cute! :)  On Friday we went out to the Buckhorn Panel and the Wedge. It was super cold (snowing a little bit) But still a lot of fun!
Joey put his Awesome Camera skills together and made it look like I was drinking the river! :) It was a lot of fun! On Saturday we were going to go to Moab, cause Kelsea and I have never been there but there was a race down there and there was going to be a TON of people. So we ended up going to 9 mile canyon... I'll be posting pictures once I get them from Joeys dad... Our camera died... OOPS!

2 comments:

The Everitts said...

that all sounds fun. I am jealous....I wanna go shopping with you!

Kelsea said...

The river picture looks awesome! Thanks for a fun weekend.