3.10.2010
A New Hobbie??? I Guess So!
I guess Joey decided that I needed a new hobbie! Not going to lie, I have been trying to find my creative side lately and well I didn't quite know where to start. I've been looking online at craft projects and scrapbooking stuff. Sol I get a text from Joey today saying he had a surprise for me! So after work I get in the car and He hands me my surprise.... He had about 300 pictures of our wedding, engagements, fishing, camping and hunting printed off.... He also had two 12x12 albums and a ton of stickers and scrapbooking paper-- I guess I'm supposed to start scrapbooking! Or he wants me to pretty bad! So I'm going to give it a try! If anyone has any ideas of where to get more paper and such for cheap, i'd love to hear about it! Thanks Joey for getting me started on this new hobbie! I sure do love you!!! I'll let ya'll know how it goes!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't try and make them insanely elaborate. I did that forever and they're cute but soo time consuming and lots of money and work. Simple is best. It's fast, easy, and less expensive. The point of the whole scrapbook idea is about the pictures anyway and not about tons of stuff around the pictures. Also write down stories even if it's dumb or funny or doesn't seem important. they're so much fun later on. I love reading my moms and even mine from years past. Good luck!
I work for a scrapbooking company! I get a pretty good discount on lots of fun scrapbooking things :) Also, have you looked into digital scrapbooking? It's easy and you can get more done in a shorter amount of time. My mom does it and swears by it haha anyway if you want me to get you stuff just let me know!
That is a fun hobbie!! We can do it together sometime too if you want. I have TONS of stuff you can use and have.
Post a Comment