7.06.2009
Goodbye New York... Hello North Carolina
Well before we left New York we decied we would go see the Empire State Building, Madison Square, and ride in a taxi! Here is the Empire State Building!! The wait up to the top was so long! They took us up to the 80th floor after standing in line for a couple of hours and then they made you stand in line longer to get on an elevator to get to the 86th floor where the look out is! It was really pretty once we got up there and super quite!
This is the view from one of the sides. It was too dark so we could only see an outline of the Statue of Liberty! But we got to see her a little bit! We decided that maybe one day we will visit there again!! 
Joey and I at the top of the Empire State Building!
Getting us a Taxi!


It was a good way to say goodbye to New York!! We then got home packed the whole apartment and pulled an all nighter driving to North Carolina!
Its been a while since I've seen the sun rise! But we didn't miss it that morning!
we came around a corner and there was an amazing view of the temple! Not sure which one it is... but it was an awesome view! I couldn't find my camera to get the better picture... but you get the idea!
We finally got furniture today, so I will get pictures and post them shortly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that would be the washington d.c. temple that you saw
I'm glad you guys made it. Joey said your apartments are really nice. I hope you guys like it there! Miss you, Love you. Have fun
Post a Comment