Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

7.30.2009

50 things I Love about....

MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND! (In no specific order!)

1. Takes good care of me!
2. Spoils me rotten!
3. Such a hard worker!
4. Always has a smile on his face!
5. Good lookin!
6. Great communicator!
7. Extremely smart!
8. Love of life!
9. Love for me!
10. Great love of Nature!
11. Great cook!
12. Always willing to help others!
13. High expectations!
14. Good at EVERYTHING!
15. Love for family!
16. Very Patient!
17. Best driver Ever!
18. Beautiful BLUE eyes!
19. Love for the gosepl!
20. Knowing that you'll always be worthy to take me to the temple!
21. Your strength!
22. Way you make me feel!
23. Best Husband EVER!!
24. Things you teach me!
25. Never let things stand in your way!
26. Your determination!
27. AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!
28. How Tall you are! :D
29. Willingness to watch Chick-flicks with me!
30. Knowing that you'll be the best Father EVER!!
31. The fact that you want a puppy!
32. We make a great team!
33. Knowing that you'll always be there for me!
34. Incredible attitude!
35. Bluntness!
36. Need to be loved!
37. Talented!
38. Never a dull moment!
39. Makes me the happiest I've ever been!
40. My Best Friend!
41. Love for Sports!
42. How perfect your hand fits in mine!
43. Way you make me laugh!
44. It's always an adventure when I'm with you!
45. Late night talks!
46. Honor your priesthood!
47. How I always feel special when I'm with you!
48. Responsible!
49. Great kisser! and last but not least.....
50. YOUR MINE!!!
I love you babe! Thanks for everything you do for us and for making me the happiest that I've ever been!! I could go on and on about all the reasons and things I love about you!! YOUR THE BEST!!! I LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lara I love you! You two are adorable together and I'm super glad you're so happy!

Ash Att said...

lara! thats so cute!

Magdalena said...

You are very deserving of great guy! This was an awesome post.

Mel Bernard said...

aww how sweet!!

Magdalena said...

Hey! Adam just told me you guys went home! So very sad - but all good things come to an end I guess. Please, please, please keep in touch, I just adore you!