Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

7.12.2009

Breakfast in Bed Gone Bad!


Who knew Breakfast in bed could go bad?? Well I found out this morning!! I woke up and decided I wanted pancakes... and Joey was still in bed so I thought what the heck I'll make pancakes and surprise him with breakfast in bed! Good thought right?? Yeah I thought so too until I had everything made and was about to take it into him when I couldn't find the syrup.... whats pancakes without syrup... NOT GOOD(in my opinion anyways!)So I took the tray with cut up bananas, a yogurt, apple juice, and pancakes(with no syrup) walked into the bedroom and said close to tears but laughing... Joey I made you breakfast in bed... but we don't have any syrup! And he just started laughing!! I'd have to say even though it didn't turn out how I wanted it to, it was great to start the day off laughing! I guess it was more one of those you had to be there moments but I just thought I'd share! :) PS Don't mind the picture... I really rolled out of bed and made breakfast...HaHa!!!

4 comments:

Magdalena said...

Your hair sings to me Lara! When can we take some photos for my shop? I mean it. I'm call my favorite red haired vixen today about it.

Anonymous said...

I have the recipe for homemade syrup if you ever need it. It's way easy. I'm glad you're having fun in North Carolina!

Anaelay said...

I think I need your new address so I can send you some syrup!!

Joey Bernard said...

Hey babe i want ya to know just cause there was no syrup doesnt mean it went bad... i love you so much and thanks for always thinking of me and taking care of me!!!!