Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

4.18.2009

I'm so Sick of being Sick!!

Yesterday this was me..... I layed in bed coughing and blowing my nose ALL DAY LONG!!! Not fun at all!!

I felt bad that I couldn't be fishing with my sweet husband who has taken such good care of me! But he has wanted to go fishing for a really long time and I couldn't make him stay home because I was sick! So i'm glad he got to go fishing before we leave to New York!!! They only caught a couple of fish, but like Joey said, It was just good to be out there!!!

Thanks for taking care of me Joey!! Sorry i've kept you up at nights!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Laura, thanks for the nice comment! We miss you too. I loved reading this post because it sounds like you have a great guy taking good care of you! I am so glad because you deserve it. Have fun in New York.. it is such a fun place to visit. I am glad I can get on here now and see what you guys are up to.

Mike and Larissa said...

What a sweet Husband you have :D have fun in NY

Kem said...

Sorry you where so sick ther is nothing worse, but at least you have a big strong fishing man to take care of you. Have a blast in NY