Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

4.18.2009

Fun at the Dinosaur Museum!!

On Thursday Lanae, Nathan and Ruthie came to Price to visit Joey and I! We had a lot of fun! They arrived around 12 and we ate lunch, watched a hunting movie (Nate saw Fred (The deer Joey shot) and wanted to be a hunter....who knows!) and played and my place for a little while then Nate decided it was time to go to the DINOSAUR MUSEUM!!! We had a lot of fun looking at the cool dinosaur bones and then part of the museum is findings from the indians! We got to read a story in the tipi and see what the inside of a pit house would look like! It was really cool-- but Lanae and I both forgot our cameras! So the pictures at the Museum are from my phone... not the best but at least we have some!

Nate and Fred (he thought it was so cool that he could hold him!)


The best part of the Museum was being able to brush the sand off of the dinosaur bones! Nate and Ruthie both played in the sand for at least a half hour-- probably would have been longer but they thought it would be fun the throw the sand so it was time to get out-- after looking at the whole museum twice we went to the store and bought stuff to make lasagna-- It was super yummy-- It got late and they decided to spend the night! We watched Marley and Me and ate rice crispy treats! I just have to share this really funny part-- i've debated about blogging about it or not, but decided to!! Ruthie asked me to help her go to the bathroom-- she is two, just keep that in mind!! So I put her up on the pottie and she pointed at the magazines, so I handed her one and she started flipping through it!! I thought it was super funny!! The things little kids learn from their parents!! LOL :)

Anyways we had a great day! It was fun having family come spend time with us!!
THANKS FOR COMING LANAE, NATHAN AND RUTHIE!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

Anaelay said...

PRICELESS!! You are too cute! I'm so sad we forgot our cameras...oh well! And just to clear the record...there are no magazines in any of OUR bathrooms!! Love ya!