Well life has been a little crazy lately!! Just an update for ya-- On Thursday afternoon we start our three or four day road trip to New York!!! Until Thrusday we both have finals, we have to finish moving everything out of the apartment, then we have to clean the whole apartment! On Tuesday I have a big project for work I have to have completed and only found out about it a couple of days ago-- YIKES!!! I have some pictures of us moving, and fishing and by the time I probably put those up i'll have some of our road trip too!!! I'm really excited but nervous at the same time to be moving!!! I can't believe the time has come for another year of school to be over and for us to be leaving!!! Its all come so fast-- but I won't complain! I'll try to update again before we leave but we'll see how things are going!! Until then, TOOTLES!!!
Oh and P.S. I'm feeling better, still have a nasty cough but at least my head is back in the game!! and Thanks for the background AMY!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

4 comments:
oh my HEAVENS..i cannot believe that you guys are leaving already. I swear it was just yesterday you announced where you were going! I hope everything works out for you guys! Good luck and be SAFE...keep us updated, it is going to be a great experience!
First off, I am glad you are feeling better, I miss you guys. It was raining on Saturday and I was wishing you were up here so we could play in it. I can't believe you guys are leaving already. You better keep me updated with what's going on. Love you both and be safe and have a blast!
Love the background!! We will have to blog A LOT so we know everything you are up to and what you are experiencing in the BIG CITY!! Hope SO MUCH I see you again before you leave!!
Your background turned out great! I sure hope you like driving:) Have fun cleaning the windows and I will talk to you soon!
Post a Comment