It was a fun weekend! And a great way to spend the break!!! :) Its now back to school and only 5 more weeks (or something like that) and then on to New York!!! Can't wait!!!! :)
3.24.2009
Spring Break!!!
Spring break was a much needed break!! Out offical break started with us making out way down to Cedar City!! I Got to watch little Gracie Lou while her mom and dad worked!! One day while watching her we had to go grocery shopping and we let her get a toy... well she choose this toy phone. It was so cute how happy she was when we opened it! This just shows a little bit of her excitement!!! :)
After being in Cedar City for 3 days we drove up north to spent the night at the Anniversary Inn. We stayed there the night we got married and got a bounce back coupon and decided it was the perfect time to use it!! We had a good time! We stayed in the Swiss Family Robinson room!! Way Cool!! If you haven't had the opportunity to stay at the Anniversary Inn, you need to!! Its a ton of fun!! and the rooms are Way cool!!! :)


These are just some pictures of our room-- pretty sweet huh?? I thought so! Anyways after staying a night there we went to my parents house! On Friday evening we went to Ruthies Birthday party, she turned two!! This is her cake-- she is way into princesses right now-- a total girl!!! :) It was fun watching her open her presents!
After the birthday party we went to Supercuts (where my sister Janeal is the manager) She cut Joeys hair and we messed around and then went out to dinner afterwards! It was yummy, but i'm never going to let Jenna order for us again!!! We decided to share and she supposivly ordered her favorite chicken, come to find out it was not the same as before-- It was so hot and spicy, we had to dround it in ranch dressing!! :)
On Saturday we had a bridal shower for my sister and kicked the boys out. They went to my brothers house and hung out with him! We chated up a storm with everyone that came and at muffins and tons of fruit. It was also fun to see a lot of people I haven't seen for a while. After the Bridal shower my sisters and I decided that we wanted to go shopping! So we went to the mall and wandered around. Jenna and I got bored I guess you could say and started trying on random prom dresses that we throught were either cute or way ugly!!! lol Lanae joined us!! It was fun!! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
man lara that sound like a blast! I am so glad you guys had fun! I look forward to seeing you soon at janeal's wedding! take care tell than!
Lara.. you look so cute! your hair is getting so long! I love it! :) man, reading your blog makes me miss you! haha.. we have to do something soon
I can't believe you posted the pictures!! You're the coolest sister ever!!!
Post a Comment