Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

12.09.2008

Thanksgiving!!!

Well its been a while since Thanksgiving but its better than nothing!! This year was my and Joeys first thanksgiving together! It was hard to decide whos family we were going to spend it with, but this year my whole family got together so it helped make the decision a little easier. We ended up going to Idaho with my family and had ourselves a pretty good time. Joey played Halo and Las Vegas Rainbow 6 something or another with the boys on the x-box 360 they had themselves some fun! On the day of thanksgiving Joey has always had a turkey bowl so we all went out and played football-- it was a lot of fun!!! Luckily for us we only had one little crash-- Terry pretty much ran into a tree and scraped his arm pretty bad- but other than that everyone else was just a little sore the next day! For my family every year at thanksgiving time we reserve the gym at the church and go run around and play basketball, volleyball, and soccer. We had a lot of fun and ate too much food!!
The Whole gang-- Almost we are missing a table in this picture!

All of us playing in the Turkey bowl-- I think a new tradition started by Joey!!
The first for the Rigby/Harris/Wadsworth family-- TURKEY BOWL!!

This year they had fun blow up toys for the little kids to run around in. Ruthie (my Niece) wouldn't go play in them unless I was in there with her!! We had fun crawling through that castle!!

Playing ball at the church!

Sisters!


We tried fitting 7 people in this photo booth-- quite funny!

I'm Thankful for the time we were able to spend with loved ones!! Thanks Joey for being so paitent with me and spending this year with my family! :) It means a lot to me! I've been blessed so much this year with great friends and family who love me and have supported me in the decisions that I have made! I'm truely greatful for you all!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving like we did!!

1 comment:

Stevie and Meesha said...

YAY I am glad that you figured out how to make a cute header:) It is so much fun to make them! I am also glad that you had a wonderful thanksgiving:)