On Tuesday Joey and I had the opportunity to watch Griff and Gav while Mel and Bry went to Provo. We made sure the boys had there snow clothes cause it snowed the day before. The boys played hard and slept long so by the time we got around to sledding it was a little late, but we still did it! It was a lot of fun too!! Griff would slide down the hills all by himself (just the little ones!) It was fun to watch him and Joey playing together! It was super cold after awhile but man it didn't stop us from having a good time!
Griff Sledding-- its really dark, and hard to see but so funny cause you can only see the flashing of Griffins Shoes!! We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed being with the boys! It sure helped me get into the christmas spirit!!! We can't wait for more snow and more opportunity to play in it!! Maybe we'll make a snowman next-- :)

2 comments:
That was a fun post!! You guys are GREAT to my boys and I appreciate it SO much, they LOVE their Uncle Joey and Aunt Lara!!
I'm glad you guys got to go play and that you are not in the Christmas mood!! You'll have to tell Joey as well that I really like his new (hair) do!! Love ya!
Post a Comment