Well we finally found a place to live!! It was kinda crazy and an over night move but for the most part we are all settled in! We moved to Price, which is so nice cause it's about 5 minutes from work instead of 35 minutes!! I love not feeling like I spend most of my time in a car! Not only that it is just nice to have our own place again! So on the request of many... here are some pictures.... (I'm not the best at taking pictures, but you get the Idea!)
Living room when you first walk in
The kitchen
I love all my cabinets!
Place for washer and dryer (which will be purchased soon!)
The bathroom
The babies room-- which isn't set up how I want it to right now cause Joey's brother Justin has been staying with us. His roommate is deathly Ill and he doesn't want to get it! (I don't blame him). So once he is out and the air mattress isn't there I'll post better pictures!
Her Cute swing! :)
Our room from the door looking in. There are two closets! Which is way nice! It not the biggest room, but I like it! It's nice and cozy!!
The bed
And the end of the bed! lol and that is our little place! It's missing pictures on the walls, and a few other things here and there but we'll get to it!! We are just so thankful we were able to find a place and that everything has worked out like we hoped it would!!

2 comments:
That apartment looks almost identical to one that we lived in up on 800 North and 1100 East. It was pretty retro but we LOVED it. There's just something about having your own place that makes it special and HOME.
yay!!! i think it is about time!! j/k it is so fun to finally make your own place especially when you have a baby on the way! love it and we will have to come and see it in person!
Post a Comment