Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

3.04.2011

26 Weeks

Here we are at 26 weeks! I can't believe how fast it has gone!! Our Baby girl is doing great! Measuring right where she is supposed to, has a strong heart beat, and loves to kick and is a wiggle worm! She loves Joey! Whenever he talks to her, she will kick on demand and will wiggle so that he can feel her! I can't wait to see the bond that these two are going to have! She'll be a daddy's girl that is for sure!  
We'll keep ya updated! We are just a week or so away from being in the third Trimester!! Pretty soon we'll have our baby girl here!! We can't wait for the day!!!

5 comments:

Kelsea said...

Oh you look so cute! I love your new apartment. It looks so cute! Glad you were able to get all moved in!

Erica Tanner said...

it has gone by so fast!! any name ideas yet??

Steph said...

Such a cute belly! Can't wait to meet her!

Kellie Henry said...

You are a gorgeous pregnant mama! Congrats girls are so much FUN!

Steph said...

I know that I am way behind...but IT'S A GIRL! You know that I am kind of partial to little girls! There really is something very special about a girl and her daddy. You two will be the best parents.. Congrats! Plus you are the cutest little pregnant chick around. Love to all three of you!
Steph