Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

9.03.2010

Pictures!

Well pictures as promised! I just realized that I haven't taken any of the new car yet.... Not sure what I was thinking! But I will do that tomorrow and post them! :) So here is our garden! I should have put a before and now picture-- but oh well! I canned my first batch of beans and am already ready to do another!!
The garden is all green now! I love going out and seeing the hint of vegetable colors!!
I made the Please Knock the baby is sleeping sign for my sister that just had her baby! It turned out really well! I can't take all the credit for it! I got the idea HERE! I love this sight! I'll post soon the other projects that I've been working on!
On the 26th my manager Beverly retired. :( It was a sad day to see her go, but we had a great time decroating our building and celebrating her! I should have taken more pictures but this is all I took. She loves Betty Boop and it turned out great!! We will miss her!

Last but not least is new baby Garrett! He is so CUTE! Makes me want a baby! LOL He is a great addition to the family! Hopefully we will be able to see him more often! Nathan and Ruthie are sure proud to be big brother and sister to this new little guy!! Joey also made it through his first week of school-- It was a little rough for the both of us! I ended up working 48 hours this week and we both had to be up very early and have gone to bed very late! Needless to say we took a nap today!! We look forward to seeing what next week brings... It is Joey's birthday week!! Hopefully we will be able to celebrate ALL WEEK LONG!!! :D

1 comment:

Mel Bernard said...

I want one of those knock signs... so cute!! Good job on it!! and baby Garrett oh so cute!!