Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

9.11.2010

Overview of Joey's Birthday!! WOOT!

WOW! What a day! Today Joey turned 24!!! First thing this morning I made him put this hat on! I found it and it was just perfect! :)
The only thing Joey told me he wanted for his birthday was a birthday cake like just like our Wedding cake! So I went straight to the source! Brenda Francis made our wedding cake in Kaysville and she does and AMAZING job! So I called her up and asked her to make not only one cakes but two cakes for Joey! Joey wasn't about to wait around so we had a party mid afternoon! haha around 1:30 Joey decided he couldn't wait any longer! So we pulled out the sheet cake and put candles in it and then sang and had him blow out candles and open presents! It was a good time! Joey was so so so excited that he got to eat cake just like our wedding cake! lol
Well later tonight Ashli and the girls came over so we pulled out the FISH cake! I was blown away when I saw this! I asked Brenda to make a Large Mouth Bass fish cake..... I was kinda going for the fish themed birthday party! And it turned out better than I even imagined it would! Thankfully after a 2 1/2 hour car ride it still looked amazing!! Just look for yourself!
Joey absolutely loved his fish cake!!! The girls thought it was great too! A big thanks to Brenda! SO this year for Joey's birthday I made it a whole week of presents! It was fun! I left them in random places, like on the car, in his backpack, by the bathroom sink, laying on the bed.... you get the idea! So each day I also attachted a note and this morning we were going to go fishing... but Joey is/has been sick.... :( so we decided not to go... but I got him everything he could need to go fishing!!
Sunglasses, a new shirt, fillet gloves, new hat, and gatoraide.... then today for his birthday he opened a new tackle box! With each of the gifts I left him a cute little note..... as you can see below! Now I wish I was that creative... but I have to give credit where it belongs! Thanks to The Dating Divas for the awesome idea!!!

Happy birthday Lover face! I hope you had an amazing day!! :) I LOVE YOU!!!! You truely are my best friend and i'm glad I was able to celebrate this day with you!!! Heres to many more birthdays to come!!! XOXOXO

1 comment:

Kelsea said...

That cake is stellar!! We need to get together! Your car is way cute, I love that color.