Oh how I wish....
I wish that I was Crafty..... When I am bored at work I always look at all these super cute craft projects and think, Oh that is way cute, or Oh I wish I could make that. But when I attempt to make ANYTHING it just turns out not like I want it to!! :( I want to be more crafty! Any simple, cute, and easy craft projects I can start with?!? Please send them my way!
3 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. Check out this blog. She does fairly simple crafts. She has some really cute stuff and makes it pretty simple.
http://todayscreativeblog.blogspot.com/
Thanks Kelsea!! I'm going to check it out! :D
I'm not too crafty either. Just wanted to say hi though because I just found your blog! It's been fun to see all your adventures. You two are so cute together!
Post a Comment