Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

5.03.2010

May just might be my month!

Well so far May has turned out to be a great month (only 3 days into it but hey there is always hope!)
  • First off Last Thursday my manager told me that I was the EMPLOYEE of the month! Its nice to know that after being there for 6 months that my hard work is being noticed! I don't exactly know how they choose employee of the month, but I'm honored! Not only that but I have my own parking spot all month!! HAHA (kinda cool... I guess!)
  • Next is I DID IT! I KICKED MATHS BUTT!!!! Not the A I was secretly hoping for, but an A- which I won't complain! Its the best I have ever done in math!! I'm proud of myself! Which means folks my last semester of school EVER I pulled a 3.95!! Quite the accomplishment if I do say so myself!
  • I'M DONE!!!! Joey and I graduated on Saturday!! Its weird to think that come fall I will not be attending school! But Its such a great feeling also! Graduation was great!!
  • For a graduation gift Joey got me an Aerobics step so I can keep working out!! For those of you who don't know, I took an Aerobics class this past semester and loved it!! I went from a pant size 5 to a 3 I lost and Inch in my waist and I lost 3 pounds!! Without even trying! And now thanks to Joey I can keep it up!! THANKS BABE!!!
  • In 2 weeks I get a new work schedule! That'll be nice!
So it would seem that my luck might be changing! But for now I guess thats all the good news for May SO FAR!!! We'll see what the rest of the month brings! Hopefully soon i'll get pictures of graduation. They are with Joey's dad, who is with Joey Fishing......

1 comment:

The Reel Fisch Story said...

I hope you don't mind I'm going to start following you?:) May is definitely a good month! The month Lance and I met and got married!