Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

5.22.2010

DAY DATE! :)

Joey and I went on a day date today!! It was fun to spend the one day off I have with Joey!! :) It was kinda spur of the moment, but thats the way we like it. We were going to go to the matinee in price to see Robin Hood, but we got there and the movie theater was jammed packed so we left! We went to the scrapbooking store and got more scrapbooking stuff for me! Then we went to Pizza Hut and had ourselves some pizza! YUMMY!! While we were eating pizza we decided that we want to plant a garden, might be a little bit behind, but better late then never! So we went to Walmart and got some seeds!! We are going to plant carrots, beans, pumkins, watermelon, zucchini, squash, and tomatoes. So that is this weeks goal is to get started on our little garden!! :) It was great to spend the day with my bestest friend!! I Love you Joey!! Thanks for a great day!! xoxo
Of course my eyes are closed!

1 comment:

Mel Bernard said...

So glad you got to do that together and nice chair!!! You have done quite a bit since I looked last. Fun Fun!! Love ya!!!