Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

2.13.2010

VALENTINES DAY


For Valentines Day this year Joey over did himself! I don't even know where to start! He is such a sweetheart! We came up to my parent's house on Friday afternoon. That night we went out to eat with our friends Cody and Kelsea! It was SO much fun! After dinner we went to Spare Time in Roy for some bowling and mini Golf, well we ended up Bowling for three hours! It was a lot of fun! Saturday morning we woke up early and headed back over to Cody and Kelsea's because Joey had another surprise for me! Well it turns out… HE GOT ME A GUN!!! He was so stinkin' excited about it too! I have a pink cameo case for my sweet Ruger 10-22! I can't wait to shoot it! After we got the gun, we came back to my parent's house and went and saw When In Rome, Which I thought was cute and funny! After the movie we went out to dinner and watched the Olympics! Joey is such a sweetheart! Not only did he spoil me with a gun, he got me WAY CUTE hair clips and headbands from here! I LOVE THEM!!! He also got me this way cute picture frame and some fancy glasses with some bubbly! He is such a great man! I can honestly say that I have the best husband ever! [More picture's to come] I love you Joey! Thanks for all you do for me and for always being there! You are the love of my life! HAPPY HEART DAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Magdalena said...

Aw, you really do have a good one. Great job Joey! You look lovely as usual Lou!

The Everitts said...

aw...you look so pretty! Love the hair flower!