Well I'm now a proud owner of a gun!! :D Here is my 22!! I love it!!! [I've only shot it once about 10 times] But so far so good!! I like it!! I made Joey get me a pink Camo case for it!!! It looks good! Thanks babe!
I'm pretty excited to have more practice shooting it!!
Watch out praire dogs.... Lara's got a gun!!!

5 comments:
That's awesome! I love that he got you a gun. Cody is itchin' to shoot his, but I tell him he has to wait until Spring Break :) I can't wait. It's going to be so much fun!
lol. you're so cuter....you little hunter chick wannabe. haha.
I meant cute....not cuter
Oh Lara you make me smile.. I love the fact that you now have a gun... If someone said Kem which of your yw will someday have a gun and shot praire dogs? I don't think my answer would have been that super cute and spunky red head over there. but here we are and I am so happy to see you and Joey so happy. enjoy the hunt.
Awesome.. we need to go on a double date shooting outing!!
Post a Comment