I'm Thankful for....
Joey
Family
Good Friends
A wonderful Job
Having a place to call home
A car that works
Food to eat
Clothes
Books to read
Contacts/glasses
The invention of the computer (and everything that goes along with it.)
Nail polish
Pillows
Being able to help others
5 senses
Children and the joy they bring
Music
Watching people achieve there goals/have there dreams come true
Achieving my own goals
Education
My Freedom
Religion
Hot chocolate
Blankets
A hot bath/shower
Straightener
This is just a starting point. Yes somethings may seem a little ridicilous but i'm thankful for them non the less! I'd also like to thank those who have helped me get to were I am today. My husband for loving me and for always believing in me. The teachers who taught me, and who are still teaching me, My family for being there for me. The Bernards (all of them) for accepting me and welcoming me into the family with arms full of love! My friends for being the people that they are and for the many things they taught me that they don't even know. Last but not least, Alyssa for always being my best friend! I know I can always turn to you and you will always be there no matter what! I hope you all have a happy thanksgiving! Enjoy all the food and time with family, but most importantly take a moment and think about all the things you are thankful for.... count your many blessings.... and MAKE MEMORIES!!

1 comment:
Thanks Lara! I Love you too!!! I don't know what I would do without you! Thanks for everything.
-Alyssa
Post a Comment