Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

11.08.2008

09.19.08- The Reception

      After many months of planning the night finally arrived and everything was perfect!!! The weather looked a little scary at first but cleared up and stayed nice for the rest of the night.  My Cousin who I had baby sat for this summer let us have our reception in her backyard (her husband is a landscaper and it was beautiful!!) Between her and my mother and her friend they did most of the planning!!  Which I am so thankful for!!! Between school and moving into our apartment and adjusting to college life again I didn't have the time to plan all the details and make sure everything would turn out how I would want it!!! But it turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! It was the PERFECT way to end the PERFECT DAY!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone who came to support us on our day!!!! 


             Brides Maids and Best Man               



The Beautiful Set up!!! 
  



OUR CAKE FIGHT!!!!! 

2 comments:

Lace and Joe said...

Cute Lara. I love the pictures. I can't wait to meet you some day!!!

Mel Bernard said...

You picked really cute pictures- looks great!!