Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

7.20.2016

Where has the time gone?!?!


Well I think it's safe to say that life got busy!! I can't believe it is a little over 2 years since the last time I blogged. I did have good intentions of updating the blog sometime between the last post and now... but when you have 3 kids, a husband, a dog, a house that needs cleaning, laundry the needs washing, a yard to keep up with and projects you have on the to do list, and you both work full time and have church callings, and family that live out of town to visit you can kind of see where the blog got lost. But I'm hoping to revive it! I look back at the blog lots and reflect on the days where time didn't seem to fly by in the blink of an eye!


BUT here we are. In 2016! A lot has changed since the last blog post! We have had lots of fun! Added a new kid to the family, traveled to visit family lots, kept working hard, have gotten a promotion,  a new church calling, finished some projects on the house. The kids have gotten older, finished 2 years of pre-school and looking forward to Kindergarten, and another kid in pre-school. I guess I should start with a couple year overviews.... so I guess you'll have that to look forward to!! :)



No comments: